Thrown to the side


-----------------------


The bedroom was a mess. Clothes were strewn all over the floor, along with schoolbooks, Duel Monsters cards, stationary and gum wrappers. A large book bag leaned against the desk, but the chair was empty. The desk itself was buried with even more books and worksheets, as if someone had been doing homework the entire afternoon. On the bed, sheets rumpled, "Bandit" Keith Howard reclined into the pillows and enjoyed the cold rush of air along his naked, sweaty body. He needed the time to cool off; after having this much sex, he was in a sensory overload and needed some time to recover. Not that his lover minded much. Yami had curled up against him, one arm lazily draped over Keith's chest, his fingers absent-mindedly drawing circles on his skin.

"I always knew you were a thug," Yami said, his voice low and slow. "An ill-mannered breed, a commoner on the lowest rank of society. But I've always been curious as to what was in your pants."

"Now you know." Keith grinned. He wasn't bothered by all the junk and crap lying around in the room. He'd seen worse, and did it really matter much? He tilted his head a little to get a good look at his former adversary. Those long dark lashes, those mesmerizing red eyes, that fierce look. A devil in disguise, hungry and aggressive, and Keith had enjoyed every minute of it. Good American cock was the answer to everything, and Yami sure had enjoyed finding out what he was so curious about. Especially how he had wrapped his fingers and lips around... Keith had barely finished the thought or the subject in question started to stir again. Yami smiled against his skin.

"Again?"

"Just seeing you lying there makes me hard all over."

"You might be boorish, but at least you have some stamina."

Keith chuckled. He was used to being insulted. He insulted a lot of people himself. Respect was something earned, not given, and Keith had very little respect for anyone. He didn't care how Yami... Yuugi... whatever his name was, talked to him. Sure, the tone of voice was condescending, but what else was to be expected of the King of Games? This guy had won every tournament, he had beaten Seto Kaiba multiple times and he owned the God Cards. Ever since he had been beaten during Duelist Kingdom, Keith had abandoned Duel Monsters and focused on another kind of games: poker. Not without merit; after a hesitant start, he worked himself up the ranks. Now the invitations to poker tournaments all around the world are more than he can handle; this one ended him up at a tournament in Domino City, Japan.

Yami's fingers curled around the base of his cock; his slender fingers stroking the sensitive flesh. Keith drew in a gust of breath. Why had he ever bothered with Duel Monsters? Yeah, the lure of the prize money, especially at Duelist Kingdom... but poker generated so much more, and it didn't involve magic crap or gaudy objects. Oh yeah, that golden Puzzle. It was on the nightstand, on Yami's side. He had made a big fuzz when Keith wanted to take it off. He didn't allow the 'crude American' to touch it, and took it off himself. The way he put the Item on the nightstand was how one would cradle a baby, with the utmost care and tenderness. It was the only thing to mar the perfect afternoon, though, and Keith didn't care in particular; he'd seen stranger things before.

"So, what does he think about me being here?" he asked.

"Who?" A slightly irritated answer.

"Your boyfriend. Your partner. Your aibou."

"Do not ask about him."

Keith hissed, as those very same slender fingers suddenly pinched his flesh, instead of stroking it.

"Hey, watch it there." Most people would claim that arrogance is a total turn-off, but Keith had always been drawn to it, like a moth to a flame. Especially because he could overrule that arrogance with his cock, as he just had reduced the King of Games to a begging heap of tears and cries, all because of what Keith Howard could do to him and his body. Moving up his hand up to rake through that typical, multi-colored hair, amazed at its softness, Keith petted him. "I didn't know it was such a sensitive topic."

"You should have known." Yami turned towards him, those mesmerizing crimson red eyes narrowed.

"Do you think he would engage in this kind of activities?"

"No, actually." Another chuckle eluded him. Shy, naïve Mutou Yuugi wouldn't get himself entangled with an American and proceeded to have sex with him. He wouldn't act like this, Keith was sure about it. "Don't get worked up about it. I think it's sexy."

"Sexy how?"

"I don't know who I'm fucking. Is it really you all the time, or does your aibou surface every now and then, enjoying it just as much as you do?"

The next pinch was worth it, though the sharp surge of pain surprised Keith. He knew he's strong enough to throw the arrogant duelist through the room, but the pain also brought a wave of pleasure, and it's not like he's never been bitten or scratched before.

"He knows nothing about this, and he is safe in his soul room."

"Yeah." Keith has heard that story, from Yami himself, or Yami no Yuugi, as he introduced himself to him. Truth was, not even the King of Games could participate in a poker tournament if he wasn't eighteen, and well... he wasn't. His vessel was a High School kid, not an adult. It had amused Keith at first, then he had seen those hungry eyes, and those lips, and those tight leather pants. Before they went to the GameShop, they had taken a few drinks and Yami had told him his story, about how he was some Nameless Pharaoh, and about the Sennen Items, and how he was going to travel to Egypt soon, looking for his fate and destiny, whatever, yadda yadda. An amazing story, and if he hadn't been mind-controlled by Malik Ishtar at the start of Battle City, Keith would've called a mental hospital and made sure that Yami would've been admitted. "Do you know who you are?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"Well, what you said about being nameless..."

"My name has nothing to do with who I am. I know who I am. Not knowing my name is totally
different from not knowing who I am."

"Nnngg..." Another sharp stab of pain, and Keith finally sat up straight, tightening his grip on Yami's hair, pulling his head back. "You arrogant bastard," he breathed, but not in anger. "You know what I can do to you. You'll beg me for more, harder and faster, and I'll decide whether I'll give it to you or not!"

He's met with blazing eyes, but also with a knowing smirk. Despite everything, Keith hadn't been able to wipe that smirk off his face. Even when he's on his back, Yami's still dominating him, whoever he is - whoever he was - whoever he might be.


---------------